On December 1, 2022 Sitecore released their new version of their Digital Experience Platform (DXP), version 10.3. In this short blog-post I wanted to let you know that SI-Snitch, the open-source project I took over from Derek Correia, is now compatible with Sitecore 10.3!
What is SI Snitch?
SI Snitch is a small utility for inspecting claims on a Sitecore instance that are coming from a Sitecore Identity Server. The functionality is reading claims passed to Sitecore from Sitecore Identity, after transformation of those claims from Sitecore Identity.
With this upgrade SI-Snitch now has 8 releases.
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 9.3
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.0.0
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.0.1
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.1.0
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.1.1
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.1.2
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.2
- SI-Snitch for Sitecore 10.3
Previous blogposts on SI Snitch
- Sitecore SI Snitch upgrade to support versions Sitecore 9.3 & Sitecore 10.0.0
- Sitecore SI-Snitch upgraded to support Sitecore 10.0.1
- Sitecore SI Snitch project upgraded to support Sitecore 10.1.0
- Sitecore SI Snitch project upgraded to support Sitecore 10.1.1
- In Action: Creating Docker Asset Images for Sitecore SI-Snitch project
- Docker Asset Images available for Sitecore module ‘SI-Snitch’
And that’s it…enjoy using SI Snitch on Sitecore 10.3