Yesterday I finally took the Sitecore 10 .NET Developer Certification Exam. And I passed ;-).
As a 13x Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) this one wasn’t too hard for me, still with Sitecore 10 there are new areas that you need to know and become an expert in.
To be certified in Sitecore 10 .NET Developer you are expected to have fundamental knowledge, skills, and abilities in seven distinct areas, known as competencies:
- Competency 1: Sitecore structure & platform
- Competency 2: Security & user management
- Competency 3: Item management
- Competency 4: Layout & placeholders
- Competency 5: Components, controls, & renderings
- Competency 6: Sitecore Content Serialization
- Competency 7: Containers
If you want to do the certification yourself and want to know what it’s all about check out the video below.
More info on the exam can be found here.