Last week I learned to get a full insight into the new offering from Sitecore: Sitecore Experience Edge. As an affiliate partner on the Sitecore Affiliate Network (SAN), I got access to the Sitecore Experience Edge Partner Collection and learned all about this new offering.
Sitecore Experience Edge is a new set of services for headless content delivery at-scale and empowers marketers to quickly deploy content with the tools they need for content, planning, authoring, collaboration and analytics.
Sitecore Experience Edge comes in 2 flavors:
Sitecore Experience Edge is available in two different flavors:
- Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub, which will enable brands to publish content to a highly scalable content delivery network, exposing high-performing GraphQL APIs to serve headless content on demand to any channel.
- Sitecore Experience Edge for Experience Manager (XM), which will allow customers on XM to leverage a highly scalable delivery platform for static publishing of Sitecore JSS sites and runtime content delivery for headless sites.
I can’t wait for a future Sitecore project that will leverage this technology and shapes the path to a fully SaaS based Digital Experience Platform.
More info can be found here:
- We’re thrilled to announce groundbreaking Sitecore Experience Edge
- Sitecore Advances SaaS Platform with Sitecore Experience Edge
- Sitecore Experience Edge FAQ
- Experience Edge™ for Content Hub documentation
- Sitecore Virtual Developer Day 2021 – Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub (Video)
- True Omnichannel Content Delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge – SUG CHENNAI (Video)