In about a month and a half Sitecore Symposium 2019 (the annual Sitecore conference) will take place in Orlando, USA. It’s the biggest conference that both include Marketing & Developer tracks.
if you haven’t registered yet, you can still save on a $100 of the price using coupon code RHOCK or click the following link: https://sitecoresymposium2019.smarteventscloud.com/portal/registration/RHOCK , more info on this, see my previous blogpost: Sitecore Symposium 2019: Get $100 off registration! Register now!
The agenda has been online for quite a while, but for me personally the best thing is to have it digitally on my Iphone, so I can plan accordingly and get notifications when a session is about to start, now that the official app is not yet available.
Hence I created the following iCalendar files that you can import yourself in your Iphone/Macbook calendar:
Last updated: September 16th, 2019
- Sitecore Symposium 2019 – General – Agenda (27 in total)
- Sitecore Symposium 2019 – Developing on Sitecore – Agenda (28 in total)
- Sitecore Symposium 2019 – Connecting Digital First to Customer Experience – Agenda (coming soon)
- Sitecore Symposium 2019 – Exploring DevOps Scenarios – Agenda (18 in total)
- Sitecore Symposium 2019 – Preparing for Experience Commerce – Agenda (18 in total)
If you’re using Gmail or Outlook, you probably can download them and import or convert them yourself.
Note: Events and times on published agendas are subject to change. I’ll update this post when I notice any changes or when rooms are added to the several tracks on the Symposium website.
Pick your sessions! CU in Orlando! Enjoy!